Please RSVP for our dynamic dinner on 5/25 at 1801 Connecticut AV NW, 3rd Floor, Washington, DC 20009 www.aida-therapy.com
Rob Williams, MBA, LICSW, CGP will host us in his beautiful new office.
Please arrive by 6:30PM, if possible and if you cannot join us, please let us know so we might find another group dinner in the area. If you are not signed up with us, please let us know so we can speak on the phone.
On our agenda, if we're efficient:
- Strong Introductions, best practices and collaborative successes
- Strategic referrals. From talking to everyone, we know how important your presentations are but so are your functional connections and touches with colleagues between our dinners. Sharing information, social media, with emails, call, etc really support trust and relationship; the beginning of collaboration and a better understanding of what exactly each other does and how exactly to refer.
- Our new Google Groups - one group - for both for our Greater DC and NY communities, for discussions that we can not address at our dinners
- Deciding what other disciplines would be strategic to our two groups. Who would our community benefit, who would benefit from being part of this and who is a fit?
- A Collaborative Program at The Open Center, do you want it? If so, we need a concrete proposal or proposals for a comprehensive collaborative series.
- Especially: collaborations on Facebook, Linkedin.com.
We look for innovative, committed and outstanding clinicians!