Please RSVP for our dynamic dinner on 4/27 at Positano Ristorante, 4948 Fairmont Avenue Bethesda, MD 20814
On our agenda, if we're efficient:
- Best practices and collaborative successes
- Strategic referrals. From talking to everyone, we know how important your presentations are but so are your functional connections and touches with colleagues between our dinners. Sharing information, social media, with emails, call, etc really support trust and relationship; the beginning of collaboration and a better understanding of what exactly each other does and how exactly to refer.
- Our new Google Groups - one group - for both for our Greater DC and NY communities, for discussions that we can not address at our dinners
- Deciding what other disciplines would be strategic to our group. Who would our community benefit, who would benefit from being part of this and who is a fit?
- Should we offer a Collaborative Educational Program for the public? Do you have an interest? If so, we should discuss concrete proposals for a comprehensive collaborative plan.
- Also: especially: group collaborations on Facebook, Linkedin.com.
This spring, as we look for innovative, committed and outstanding clinicians!