For those wanting constructive R & R to begin the winter season:
Perfecting Positive Practices: Sophisticated Ideas In A Beautiful Setting
A Collaborative Retreat
December 16, 2016 - December 18, 2016
Hotel Villa Serena Las Galeras
Samaná, Dominican Republic
Our Collaborative Retreats are geared for clinicians and business owners as well as individuals wanting to deepen their skills in leadership, self-care and strategic decision making. We host our attendees at The Villa Serena in the Dominican Republic in the late summer and early winter. We will support your program here as well with marketing; etc.
Perfecting Positive Practices, this fall's Collaborative Retreat, supports a systematic practice and personal growth with lots of exercises, great raw and organic food, interdisciplinary mixes: professional clarity, reinvention and rejuvenation. Seek core conversations and practices while finding essential solutions on health and health care. We also support clinicians wanting to lead or co-lead programs. Twin facilities / both on the ocean: 21/BRs and 5 BR. Also see: Villaserena.com
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Integrating innovative health options into daily life
- Working from "inside/out"
- Transitioning options
- Engaging models of time management
- Effective and strategic leadership skills
- Methods for business plans and visioning
- Interdisciplinary approaches to your discipline
- Work/Life balance
- Complementary, strategic partnerships
Our daily care schedule includes options for:
- Yoga, water yoga, meditation and strategic discussion
- Instruction in systematic relaxation and breathing
- Zumba, hiking, snorkeling, bicycling
- Available on demand: massage, horseback riding, scuba diving and boat excursions
The goal: to generate a health care practice for the future with the clarity that comes easily with sun, pristine air, breathtaking beaches and delicious gourmet cuisine.
Meals are included in the program.
Various options on rooms, self-care packages
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.