Yohei Takada DPT, CFMT, OCS, SCS, CAOPT, CSCS
16 East 40th St, Room 703
New York, NY 10016
"Treat the system , not just the symptoms."
Dr. Takada has been extensively trained in manual/orthopedic/sports physical therapy.In his early career, Dr. Takada worked in the prestigious teaching hospitals : Columbia University Medical Center and Monterfiore Medical Center. He has worked extensively with patients in outpatient settings including various levels of athletes/performing artists, and patients with various orthopedic and neurologic conditions. He also specializes in athletic enhancement and injury prevention.
- DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- CFMT (Certified Functional Manual Therapist ™)
- OCS (Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist) and SCS (Sports Clinical Specialist)
- CAOPT(Certification in Advanced Orthopedic Physical Therapy)
- CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
- TPI-CGFI MP III (Titleist Performance Institute-Certified Golf Fitness Instructor MP III)
- Functional Movement Screen provider (FMS), Selective Functional Movement Assessment provider provider (SFMA)