Certified Health & Lifestyle Coach
2064 Derby Ridge Lane
Silver Spring, MD 20910
If you’re facing health challenges, I’ve been there and can understand the issues you are facing.
For 30 years, I was a Washington DC lawyer and consultant who lived on long hours, little sleep, and a lot of junk food. I know how easy it is to spend a week eating nothing but fast food when you’re pulling all-nighters to get out a proposal. I know firsthand how hard it is to schedule time for exercise when your days seem to consist of an endless stream of short-term deliverables.
I also know firsthand the consequences of this way of life. My blood pressure was so high that I was on two medications, which barely kept it under control. I took over-the-counter medications just about every day for headaches, upset stomach, congestion, and sleeping issues. I also was 30 pounds overweight and no matter what diet I tried, I couldn’t get rid of the extra pounds.
About a decade ago, I slowly made some major changes. I replaced the fast food with whole foods. I exercised more and began a daily meditation practice. The result? I no longer needed the pharmaceuticals and the daily intake of over-the-counter medications. I lost the excess fat and replaced it largely with muscle. I face each day with more energy, but also feeling more relaxed
It’s not easy changing bad habits. But the rewards are great if you do. Let me help you work to overcome the habits that are holding you back so you can meet your health challenges.
- Graduate Certificate-Health Coaching / Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Certified Holistic Health Counselor / Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified Personal Trainer / National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Holistic Health Practioner / American Association of Drugless Practioners
- Certified Holistic Health Coach / CHEK Institute
- Certification-Food as Medicine / Center for Mind-Body Medicine
- Certified Spinning Instructor / Mad Dogg Athletics